today is the day...

Rae Smiles
on 4/18/04 10:57 pm - Mount Airy, MD
My husband and I are getting ready to leave the hotel to drive to BTC. I had a terrible night...a HORRIFIC headache, which I never get....I figure it may be stress. But I feel better this morning....basically I am ready. I think I will have withdrawal from not being able to check this site for the next 3-4 days...my husband has his computer at the hotel, but I am not sure it will work at the hosptial. I look forward to being a POST-OP!! Thanks to you all for the support and sharing your stories...I feel so educated about the surgery. Save me a seat, I'm on my way over to the losing side!!!!! Talk with you all soon, RAE
Dodie R.
on 4/18/04 11:51 pm - North Little Rock, AR
Hi Rebecca!! You are in my thoughts and prayers today as you journey to the "losing side". God bless you, Dodie
Debbie W.
on 4/19/04 12:57 am - Mars Hill, NC
Best Wishes for a speedy recovery!!
Kim T.
on 4/19/04 4:43 am - Dracut, MA
yayyyyyyyyyyyy RAE!!!!!!!!!!! we'll miss ya, hurry back soon!!! best wishes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ~Kim
ronda A.
on 4/19/04 5:19 am - oakhurst, TX
YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ARE IN MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS... I KNOW EVERYTHING WILL BE GREAT FOR YOU.... I AM HAVING MY SURGERY IN THE AM. KEEP ME POSTED ON YOUR PROGRESS.... GOD BLESS,RONDA A
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views