5 days and counting

Debbie W.
on 4/18/04 11:57 am - Mars Hill, NC
getting scared, excited, happy, sad, all at the same time... I wish I could just sleep and wake up and it is friday and I am at the hospitle..... Boy that would be nice,,,,I am have wicked dreams at night,,anyone else? I think this is the hardest part,,,,waiting for that day to finally arrive. well time to try to fall asleep...Good night all.
dana W.
on 4/18/04 12:38 pm - pittsburgh, PA
debbie, my surgery is in four days and im going bonkers i cant concentrate on anything so i know what your going through. my mind is just so full with all the what ifs. it will be here before you know it cause for me i think its coming to fast. i pray you have a smooth surgery and a good recovery. SEE YA ON THE LOSING SIDE!!!!! DANA 4-22-04 LAP RNY
lauryn P.
on 4/18/04 4:01 pm - or
me too...me too...me too, my day is thursday....just think, this time next week we will look back and be glad that the "big day" is over. I am praying for all of us to recover quickly and with no complications. talk to ya soon. ~*Lauryn*~
Kim T.
on 4/19/04 4:14 am - Dracut, MA
not too much time to wait Debbie.. seems like this month has flown by.. thoughts and prayers go out to you for a speedy recovery and uneventful surgery!!! See you on the losers side, i'll save you a seat!!!! ~Kim
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views