APRIL 21ST SURGERY DATE!!

BUTTERFLY79
on 4/18/04 7:25 am - Ocala, FL
I CANT WAIT TO HAVE MY RNY ON THE 21ST!! I AM GETTINBG SO SO EXCITED!! ANYONE ELSE GOING IN ON THE 21ST??
Kanelalyn
on 4/18/04 9:13 am - Medford, OR
GOOD LUCK AND GOD BLESS.... COME BACK SOON AFTER YOUR RECIVERY AND LET US KNOW HOW U ARE. i WILL BE GOING SOON ALSO... I TOO AM EXCITED! TAKE CARE.
L M F.
on 4/18/04 12:29 pm - Sherman Oaks, CA
Yes, I am having surgery as well on the 21st! 2:00 PM! Wow, I'm getting more and more excited and more and more nervous!!! Having a hard time not eating everything in sight!!!! Good luck to you!!!! See you on the other side!
Liz...Tulsa
on 4/18/04 12:37 pm - Oklahoma City, OK
I'm having it at 7:30 am on the 21st. Started clear liquids today and I'm getting hungry. Geez...2 more days of no food. However, a small price to pay for what I'm going to be blessed with; a normal, healthy life. Good luck! Liz
Nancy D.
on 4/18/04 9:13 pm - Lake Oswego, OR
ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kim T.
on 4/18/04 10:29 pm - Dracut, MA
lots of luck for a speedy recovery!!!!! ~Kim
ronda A.
on 4/18/04 10:37 pm - oakhurst, TX
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I AM HAVING MY RNY ON THE 20TH SO WERE CLOSE!!!! I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST LET ME HEAR FROM YOU...... RONDA
Mary W.
on 4/19/04 3:47 am - Arab, AL
I'm set for the 21st also. I know we all are praying for each other. I sometimes say that so casually, but I really want to print a list of all my peers and pray fervently for all of us to have the peace of the Lord Jesus, His guidance on the hands of the surgeon, no blood clots, embolisms, bleeds, leaks, hernias, or infections. He said, "whatever we ask in His name, it shall be done!" Let's just be childlike enough to believe it. And if you don't know the Lord Jesus, all you have to do is call on Him and He will hear. I don't want to be preachy, and I'm not a judge of anyone. I am a frail human myself and just need a Savior to make it through this life. And while we're at it, we might pray that the negative press be silenced and the real truth be told about all the lives that are saved and made better by this procedure. There just needs to be more control on the doctors who are doing it without the necessary skills. Blessings to you all! Mary
ronda A.
on 4/19/04 5:22 am - oakhurst, TX
I KNOW HOW YOU ARE FEELING,,, MY SURGERY IS IN THE MORNING BUT I AM SURPRISINGLY CALM ATLEAST RIGHT NOW ANYWAYS!!!HAHA I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST,KEEP ME POSTED ON YOUR FUTURE SUCCESS!!! GOD BLESS,RONDA A
Keyna O.
on 4/19/04 3:23 pm - Lehigh Acres, FL
Me too! At 1pm. I am so excited, but at the same time just got nervous since I just read a post about a mortality that just happened a week ago with my surgeon. It is his first. I pray strongly that everything will go fine.
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views