Home from 4/15 surgery

DianneW
on 4/18/04 4:46 am - Louisville, KY
Wow Debra, I'm impress, I just got home today, 4/18, I' m still in a lot of pain taking Oxycotin and percocet, I was on Morphine drip and the percocet and demorol shots at the hosptal. I'm actually doing much worse than I every excpected to me. Luckily I'm staying with family this week. I'm not going to weigh till I going back to the doctor, as my father's scale has always weighed me wrong. Thanks. I'm glad it's over. Dianne
Wulfenite29
on 4/18/04 6:37 am - Southbridge, MA
Congrats to you - I am sure everything will be amazing. I had Lap RNY on 4/13 and doing amazingly well. I suprised most people. I stayed in the Hospital for 2 days and I am currently off my meds Oxycodone, until night time so I can sleep on my belly. Keep moving - that is the key, walk as much as you can. Try to pre-occupy your mind with something, it helps the time go by until you can heal! Good luck!
Kim T.
on 4/18/04 10:28 pm - Dracut, MA
Welcome home Dianne!! sorry youre having a tough time, but it IS over.. now comes the fun part.. definately, as someone suggested, do the walking, that helps more than anyone can even understand!!! I had surgery on 4/7 and i'm back to "normal" now (if i could ever have been classified as normal before) sip tha****er and walk walk walk!!! ~Kim
nicole W.
on 4/19/04 3:02 am - cincinnati, OH
hey Dianne, I just got home my self from having the sugury. congrats what did you think of your hosptial stay, did you find it hard to fall asleep? i had some great nursing staff. i hope you did as well. how are u feeling now that your Free fromt the hospital?
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views