two week liquid diet before surgery `

jan H.
on 4/18/04 2:11 am - monroe, NC
hey guys i am having to do a two week liquid diet before surgery i dont like the boullion so all i been having is carnation instant breakfas****er diet drinks sugar free jello everyday i start last tuesday april the 13 so far i been dedicated to the diet guess takes some getting use to wow i must really have food on my mind i actually dreamed i ast a chicken biscut laughs surgery on the 27 wow cant wait then ill be a loser on the other side hey to all wish you all the best in our journey
Wulfenite29
on 4/18/04 6:39 am - Southbridge, MA
Wow! I am suprised to hear that you are on a liquid diet before the surgery. Some surgeons are soooooo different. Well, keep up the good work - your Liver will have less fats and it will be easier for the surgeon to work on you. Good luck and be strong!
Liz...Tulsa
on 4/18/04 7:05 am - Oklahoma City, OK
I'm on clear liquids for 72 hours. Thank goodness I didn't have 2 weeks of it. I know I would've cheated for sure. My surgery is Wednesday, so I'm on countdown! Liz
Mike G.
on 4/18/04 6:50 am - Jacksonville, FL
RNY on 04/28/04 with
I am also on my 2 week diet. I'm 5 days into it. As you already know, I don't like it much. I'm scheduled for LAP RNY on April 28 in Jacksonville, FL. Best of luck to you.
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views