Home and doing fine - Surgery 4/15

Debra S.
on 4/17/04 10:23 pm - Hillsborough, NJ
I had my surgery on the 15th and came home on the 17th and I am doing fine. The only pain I am having is gas pain and that I am sure will go away gradually. I am tolerating liquids fine and my doctor actually said I could start on two protein shakes a day this first week. I am looking forward to being on the losing side and will post again after my one week post op visit hopefully on Friday the 23rd.
cotesbabe
on 4/18/04 12:39 am - Agawam, MA
Debra, glad you are home and feeling fine...i to only had to go through the pain of gas........and the slight pain when getting out of the chair and walking........just take it easy...........God Bless Stephanie
Wulfenite29
on 4/18/04 6:41 am - Southbridge, MA
Thats awesome! I have been so luck too! I feel great! Gas pains will go - that weas sucky too. Keep walking and drinking - I always carry a glass of ice water with me to sip on. Try Sugar-free pops that is good too! Have fun and enjoy your new life!
ronda A.
on 4/18/04 9:16 am - oakhurst, TX
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I AM GLAD THAT EVERYTHING WENT WELL, I WISH YOU A SAFE AND SPEEDY RECOVERY. RONDA
P A R.
on 4/18/04 1:36 pm - Boston, MA
Debra!! I'm glad that you are home and on the other side!! Please keep us posted!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views