RNY on 4/27/04...anyone else?

FrancieP
on 4/17/04 1:19 pm - West Des Moines, IA
I'm scheduled for 7:30am Tues, April 27 at Mercy Capitol in Des Moines, Iowa. Anyone else having surgery the same day? Francie P
superjet
on 4/17/04 1:36 pm - Van Nuys, CA
Hi Francie, I'm scheduled for Monday April 26--is that close enough? I very excited, but nervous, too! I pray you have a safe and uneventful surgery. Let talk afterwards, okay!
Tamara B.
on 4/18/04 10:39 am - southwest, MO
HI Sabra, Just noticed your date.....I too am on the 26th! Not long now. I am trying to not even think about it....keeping busy with other things. I am very ready and very educated and don't want to get myself stressed for nothing. So, I will look to see how you are doing post-op and maybe we can trade stories! TamaraB
superjet
on 4/19/04 9:53 am - Van Nuys, CA
Hi Tamara! Congratulations on having your surgery date! It's pretty cool knowing someone who will be crossing over on the same day I will. I would love to trudge this road together with you and will keep you upated! God Bless and may you have a safe / speedy / uneventful surgery and recovery! Sabra
leesamaree
on 4/17/04 1:51 pm - OK
Hi Francie, I too am scheduled for April 27 at 8am, in Edmond Oklahoma!
Kanelalyn
on 4/17/04 1:58 pm - Medford, OR
Hi Francie, I am scheduled for April 27th also but in Eugene Oregon. Good luck and God bless you on your recovery.
kathymiller04272004
on 4/17/04 2:39 pm - North Branch, MI
Hi Francie, I am having my surgery on April 27, 8:30 am at Mc Laren hospital in Flint Michigan. Good luck to you and we'll all join the losers on that day. Its a GREAT DAY to become a loser! Kathy Miller
Dianne J.
on 4/17/04 6:16 pm - Somewhere near the 10 freeway, CA
Francie: I'm scheduled for 4/27/04 in Los Angeles.
jan H.
on 4/18/04 2:02 am - monroe, NC
Hi Francie i am scheduled for surgery april 27,2004 have to be there at 6:00 am ime nervous i have to admit though from all i have read on this sight its normal hee hee i am excited the fact of on our way to a healthier life style so i cant wait to be on the other side loser i wish you the best and a speedy recovery in my prayers god bless
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views