3 days post op

cedsangel
on 4/17/04 7:30 am - Bitburg, Germany
Hi everyone! Just wanted to let everyone know that I am bac home and feeling pretty good! I honestl have hardly any pain.....I just have muscle pain like I have done about a million sit ups Besides that I am all good. I am a little swollen still from the air that they pumped into my stomache, but I will survive that as well. I gained 3 lbs when I left the hospital yesterday from the day i went in....probably from the saline and stuff in the IV and the air. I just wanted to let everyone know that I was home and feeling pretty good. I even went to my son's final soccer game and walked around this morning!! I know that it is all going to definately be worth it in the end!
glasscity mom
on 4/17/04 7:39 am - Waterville, OH
Yea, How great that your surgery went so well. Walking is good. I am just one day ahead of you and I will not get dressed yet. Its the pants that scare me. Been out walking in the yard in this beautiful day. Best wishes for a quick recovery.
Deana M.
on 4/17/04 10:09 am - Farmington, MN
Sounds like you are making a wonderful recovery! Deana
ronda A.
on 4/18/04 9:19 am - oakhurst, TX
CONGRATULATIONS!!! IM GLAD EVERYTHING WENT WELL!!!!! I WISH YOU CONTINUED SUCCESS RONDA
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views