Anyone want a free log to record water intake?

Kathy L.
on 4/16/04 5:23 am - Stamford, CT
Hi! My hubby has decided he wants to be involved more in my surgery and recovery. I just had bypass on April 12th. He made a great booklet to record all of the water intake for me. I though maybe someone else would be interested. They are small enough to fit in yout pocket book, maybe 4x6. There is a page for each day and a check off for every 15 minutes. It is so easy to just check off when I drink. It has been a SUPER help to me. I have a picture of them if you are interested. Just e-mail me your mailing address and I can get one out to you ASAP, FREE! Hubby is so sweet and excited. Thanks!! Kathy Lane [email protected]
alleyjean49
on 4/17/04 12:26 am - dunbar, PA
boy ..u do have a supportive husand..good for him...i would love to have a copy...my addres is 204 falls avenune connellsville, pa. 15425..thanks..and good luck
Eileen G.
on 4/19/04 9:02 am - Sun Valley, NV
Kathy I would really like to have one of your record sheets. I had my surgery april 13th. I'm doing well with the protein it's the water I'm having a hard time with.Maybe this will help Thanks. Please send it to Eileen Green 5353 Slope Dr, Sun Valley NV 89433. I hope you are doing well..psst might want to chk out the NV humor message board. Eileen
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views