Where are the 13thers?

glasscity mom
on 4/15/04 11:14 pm - Waterville, OH
Hi everyone. I just read Carols post. She is home and doing well. I got home yesterday and I feel great as well. Anyone else out there and home yet. If I did not have this drain I would feel great. Oh well, such a little thing to complain about. Lets here from you guys how did you do?
Mary W.
on 4/16/04 1:56 am - Sacramento, CA
Hi, I got home on yesterday too. I feel great. My drain was removed in the hospital so I'm in good shape there too. I had my gallblatter removed and my doctor said I had a huge gallstone, it took up 2/3 of my gallblatter. I'm drinking my protein ok and making lots of trips to the potty. It feels great to finally be a loser!
irisheyes
on 4/16/04 3:15 am - Harmony, MN
Hi, I'm home too. Just got home today. no drains here just 5 little bittiy incisions. I am quite sore, and have a lot of gas pain. but otherwise doing well. Fluids going well. on pureed food, but not feeling much like eating. Dr said just make sure i DRINK DRINK DRINK! hope to hear from more of you soon. glad to hear it wnt well for you Debbie. Katie
C. W.
on 4/16/04 10:40 am - Carbondale, IL
i got home today to (fri) i have 4 little incisions, and no drains...im scared to eat,, but walk alot and drinking...... Im glad every one is doing ok,,,has amyone heard form Eileen? well im going back to bed..and i will talk to ya soon1 congrats to all you new post ops... conita
Carol H.
on 4/16/04 9:11 am - Turlock, CA
I am so glad to hear that all of you are doing well! Isn't this the greatest??? I am still so darn excited about the whole thing that I giggle thinking about it!!! I did not have a drain at all, in the hospital or out so I guess that is good! I too am having a hard time getting enough fluids down...still can only drink about half an ounce before I get full, but I keep sipping all the time. For the gas...walk walk walk!!! That has helped me more than anything else! Well, Congrats to all of us!!! Keep up the good work! BTW...has anyone heard from Linda? She was to have her surgery on the 12th. Let me know! Thanks, Carol
Eileen G.
on 4/17/04 12:06 am - Sun Valley, NV
ehaw...I'm Back!!! just had a yummy breakfast of protein and cream of wheat..last night it was taco bell beans yum...now if I could stay off the pot I 'd be happy...no troubles with the new tummy just stiff and sore all over and I get tired real quick..thanks for thinking of me conita..and to all welcome to the losers benchEileen
Jillybean
on 4/17/04 7:19 am - Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, NC
I'm not a 13ther, but close. I had my surgery on the 12th. No drain here. Mine was taken out in the hospital. I had an open RNY, so I have a pretty large incision down the center of my chest. I felt awful for the first 2 days, 3rd day a little better but not much. I came home the 3rd day. By the 4th day suddenly I felt really good. Today is 5 days post-op, and other than getting a little tired and not being able to overexert myself or bend really far, I'm doing great! I'm on a liquid diet for a month. Holding everything down fine. Its so good to hear how others are doing!
Sunshine I.
on 4/17/04 11:41 am - In the great state of, NC
Hi all...got home on the 15th. I feel great too. I also have this horrible drain and 5 very small incisions. Wish the drain were gone...on the other hand, it is a reminder that I did have major surgery just 5 days ago. Without it, I would definitley be doing entirely too much.
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views