Hi ladies....

omawxgirl
on 4/15/04 2:22 pm - Omaha, NE
Hi gals! I want to check in and say hello. I have only posted one other time when the board first started getting some traffic on it. My name is Hillari and I am learning alot and cheering for all you losers out there. I am 14 days and counting until surgery. I go next week on the 22nd for my pro-op stuff like the bloodwork, upper gi, and Ab ultrasound. I also will meet with my surgeon, the dietician etc. It is ironic thatI have had a surgery date since the first of NOvember and all of sudden it is here. I have so much to do before getting my house in shape and ready for my parents and my husbands parents for when they are here after the surgery to help with the kids who are 8,5, and 3. I just want to say hi and wish all of those with upcoming surgery date good luck and those on the losing side, hang in there I hear it gets better and better. Hillari
glasscity mom
on 4/15/04 11:07 pm - Waterville, OH
HI Hillari, Best of luck with your surgery. I just got home yesterday and I am feeling ok. Thanks for all of the cheers. I am part of the 13thers and it was great before surgery to share feelings and thoughts with them. The day of surgery will be here before you know it. All the running around before surgery helps to keep your mind busy. Please keep us posted.
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views