I MADE IT!!!!!!!!!!!.....I'm a Loser!!!!!

Carol H.
on 4/15/04 12:20 pm - Turlock, CA
WhoooooHOoooo! I am home...had my surgery on Tuesday, 13th and came home late yesterday! I am feeling good with little pain but the pain meds hurt my stomach so I have been enduring! I am so excited...I could not wait to get on the scale and see where I am....Down 2 pounds already!!! YIPPEEEEEEEEEE!
Kim T.
on 4/15/04 4:02 pm - Dracut, MA
WTG Carol... welcome home!! and welcome to the losers bench!! next batter up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol Glad youre feeling well, take it slow tho, don't overdue and enjoy the ride...... ~Kim
glasscity mom
on 4/15/04 11:10 pm - Waterville, OH
Hi Carol, I am right there with you. I got home yesterday too. How did it go in the hospital? I feel the same way, much better than anticipated? My only little complaints are the drain and the gas. How can I complain when I am starting a new life. Welcome home
The B.
on 4/16/04 12:54 am - Winona, MN
Congratulations, I am home too. I am very tired and weak. I am having trouble getting my food and water in. Does anyone have any suggestions how I can get my fluids in? I don't know how much weight I have lost so far, I don't have a scale at home. Keep up the good work! Tammy
Brenda L.
on 4/16/04 2:28 am - Carthage, TX
congrats....I am just 9 days away also......hope you have a speedy recovery...Brenda
C. W.
on 4/16/04 9:35 pm - Carbondale, IL
Im glad all is going well for you, Im doing well my self...I came home on Fri,, and THANK GOD FOR PAIN MEDS anyway Im glad everyone is great..well i must go and watch tv and get some protien in ....and its not half bad.. Conita
ronda A.
on 4/17/04 12:55 am - oakhurst, TX
CONGRATS,YOUR ON YOUR WAY!!!!!! KEEP US POSTED WITH YOUR SUCCESS RONDA A
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out