Almost TIIIMMMEEE :-)

Lovely Lady O.
on 4/14/04 9:38 pm - Buffalo, NY
I go in for my surgery in about a week and a half. Any help from those who have gone before on how to prepare for the big day? Im a little scared and a excited at the same time. Any words of wisdom and comfort are needed. THANKS Alanna
Rachelq
on 4/14/04 10:28 pm - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Hi Alanna, I'm still pre-op, so no words of experience here. But I have been advised to bring lip balm and ear plugs. I have also been told to bring tongs as reaching to "wipe" might be difficult. My date is the 27th...you must be around the same. I'm going pretty loopy at this point, but seeing everyone get to the other side is so encouraging. I can't wait for my turn. I am praying for you! Hugs, Rachel
Lovely Lady O.
on 4/14/04 11:51 pm - Buffalo, NY
Hey Rachel, Im on the 26th so I'll be praying for you as we go through this together and get skinny together. Keep in touch !!! Alanna
Susan F.
on 4/14/04 11:52 pm - Jacksonville, FL
Hiya! Hang in there ladies, it will come before you know it. I am sitting 9 days post op thinking...wow..was it really just a few weeks ago that I was thinking the surgery would never get here. Its unbelievable. words of comfort and wisdom...hmmm hehe I don't know about wisdom but as for comfort...just imagine..your life really improving! To some, it actually starting! Hold tight to the fact you are on your way to a healthier happier YOU and that is one of Gods greatest gifts. Take care and know that we are all here to support you when you need it, in good and bad! Good luck on this remarkable journey and always...always keep the faith. Faith can get you through anything! God bless you all! -Susan (9 days post op) 276/-17/180
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views