Just 12 days to go!!!

Linda M.
on 4/14/04 10:22 am - Mililani, HI
Aloha my name is Linda I will be having the RNY on April 26, 2004 here in Honolulu so wish me luck. I'm very excited but a little anxious as well but I have had nothing but support from all of you which has made a world of difference. Just wanted to thank all of you for sharing your pre/post op stories with me. Please keep me in your prayers. I'm getting down to the wire. With each passing day I thank God that I was given the chance to start a new journey and I know he'll see me through. Please keep in your prayers..Mahalo Nui Loa
DianneW
on 4/14/04 12:00 pm - Louisville, KY
Congratulations, it will be here before you know it. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers. I visited Hawaii once. It is where I always go when I meditate. (A black sand beach on the Big Island.) I love it there. You are lucky to have such a peaceful place to heal. Dianne
Rachelq
on 4/14/04 10:19 pm - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Aloha e Komo Mai from the mainland! My in-laws are your neighbors in Kailua, Kaneohe and Honolulu! My date is the 27th...Isn't it great to have support from people that 'get it'. You are in my prayers. Take care, Rachel
Linda M.
on 4/15/04 9:31 am - Mililani, HI
Thanks Rachel your prayers are greatly appreciated and my prayer go out for you as well. Mahalo Nui Loa! Stay in touch and I will do the same..Linda
Joey E.
on 4/15/04 11:58 am - Moncks Corner, SC
Well Howdy Linda, from halfway around the world. I am here in South Carolina and I too am having surgery on April 26 !! I will pray for you and we all know that God is the Master Surgeon and that the Dr.'s that are performing our surgeries are doing what God has trained them to do... He will be guiding their hands and the hands of the staff in the O.R. May you have a peace that is beyond all understanding and know that he will be with you every step of the way and will take you through this and will use your experience to help others who have the same problems ... God Bless !
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views