just 6 more days

rebecca H.
on 4/12/04 2:02 pm - circleville, oh
I cannot believe I only have 6 more days .. I am elated and scared a little but I entrust that everything will go well. I just have to get all my clients in this week, working wicked hours to get them all in so their hair will look nice. lol. What ever shall they do without their hairdresser for 6 weeks. I am so looking forward to the time off. Odd isnt it, looking forward to major surgery so I can have a somewhat litttle vacation, call me weird. I hope everyone says a prayer for me. I have surgery at 7am on April 19th just two days after my birthday. whohoooooooooooo. becca
Bernadette A.
on 4/12/04 10:08 pm - Savage, MN
Good luck Rebecca. Hope it all goes well for you. Mine is at 7:30 that same morning - 11 days before my birthday. Hope your time off is restful. Bernadette
Maria C.
on 4/13/04 1:52 pm - Brentwood, NY
you must be beside yourself. I know I am. My date is April 23, 2004 and I can't sleep. Enjoy your time off and try hard to stay in bed. I speak from experience it is the hardest thing to do.
Susan F.
on 4/12/04 10:11 pm - Jacksonville, FL
Congratulations to both of you! Soon you will both be big losers!! I never dreamed I would want to be a loser!! And happy birthday early too!!! Hang in there ladies, it will be here before you know it then you will be walking around funny and sore but knowing that your life is going to change. God Bless you and keep us posted! ( I am 7 days post op woohoo) -Susan
DianneW
on 4/12/04 10:57 pm - Louisville, KY
Good luck, 6 days will go by like that. Dianne
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out