STARVING FOR TEXTURE

bky962
on 4/12/04 5:59 am - Visalia, CA
TODAY IS 1 WEEK SINCE MY SURGERY AND I'M STARVING FOR SOMETHING OTHER THAN LIQUIDS. APPLESAUCE, BABYFOOD, SOMETHING! I GO TO SEE THE DOC ON WED. AFTERNOON BUT DANG I DON'T KNOW IF I CAN HANG WITH SOUP AND BROTH. I HAVE NEVER EVER BEEN A SOUP PERSON AND HERE I AM SIPPIN' ON SOUP AFTER SOUP AFTER SOUP.I NEED TEXTURE.
Susan F.
on 4/12/04 6:10 am - Jacksonville, FL
Rebecca darlin, I feel ya! My appt is not until Thursday. I told my doc today that I missed chewing and him and his funny self said that I could have ONE and ONLY ONE cracker until Thursday. Why bother lol. I know it will get better. Bring on the Applesauce! heh Hang in there and let me know if there is anything I can do!
bky962
on 4/12/04 10:53 am - Visalia, CA
THANKS SUSAN. I CALLED THE DR.'S OFFICE TO SEE IF I COULD SWITCH OVER, BUT THEY INSISTED THAT I WAIT UNTIL I SEE THE DR. I GUESS I CAN HOLDOUT ANOTHER 2 DAYS. THANK YOU REBECCA
sabrina W.
on 4/12/04 2:52 pm - clarksville, TN
my surgery is for 4/4 and i was under the impression you just aren't hungry for awhile. is this a myth? try some jello sugar free and some popsicles? look forward to hearing from you. hope you are doing better
Rachelq
on 4/13/04 6:21 am - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
I'm not till the 27th, but a lot of people have posted about "head" hunger. Then again, some people say they have an aversion to food. Hope I'm the latter. Good Luck, Rachel
bky962
on 4/13/04 6:47 am - Visalia, CA
OH I EAT THE SF JELLO AND THE POPSCICLES. AND I'M NOT REALLY HUNGRY BUT JUST WANT SOMETHING OTHER THAN CLEAR FLUIDS .I WANT TEXTURE ON MY TONGUE AND TO BE ABLE TO CHEW SOMETHING. I GUESS I MISS IT NOT SO MUCH CRAVE IT.
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views