Tomorrow is our big day....

C. W.
on 4/12/04 12:29 am - Carbondale, IL
All of you are in my prayers... I am so happy for you, and wish that you have an uneventful surgery and a speedy recovery ..... are you bags packed? mine are not, i do have everything im taking in the chair tho... Im not scard any more, IM READY I will see all my 13er's (and everyone else) on the other side.. Conita
Tammy Bruno
on 4/12/04 12:49 am - Modesto, CA
good luck and I will be thinking of ya!!!! Pls post after surgery as soon as you can. Tammy
glasscity mom
on 4/12/04 1:02 am - Waterville, OH
Conita, I am not packed either. Past the scared but not able to sit and do anything for long. I am very excited to get the whole thing started. Keep posting when you get home. I feel like we are quite a group all of us 13thers. I will talk to you when I get home. Best wishes. What time is your surgery tomorrow? Mine is at 7:30 am.
C. W.
on 4/12/04 1:59 am - Carbondale, IL
Debbie, I cant seem to sit for long today either... My husband is laughing at me cause if i aint doing some shore im dancing... I start my bowl prep after we pick up my mom in a hour...so then i will be running back and forth to the potty..LOL The hospital will call me today between 3 and 8 and tell me when to be there...but the time they gave me was 1 pm so that could chnaged..i hope they make it sooner... I will post as sson as i can and you do the same...annd best wishes to you and everyone.....SEE YA ON THE LOSING SIDE Conita
Francine H.
on 4/12/04 1:41 am - Syracuse, NY
Good luck tomorrow Conita....I'm one day after you on the 14th. I noticed that you live fairly close to me. I'm in Syracuse and having my surgery in Auburn, NY. I'm also so ready for this....a little nervous but more excited than anything. Save me a seat on the loser's bench. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers tomorrow.....Fran
C. W.
on 4/12/04 2:02 am - Carbondale, IL
Fran, we do live close...Im at ft drum and my surgery is in Ithaca 2 hours away...i would have been waiting for 1 year for the syracuse doc....we will have to have lunch or something once all the smoke clears... You will be in my prayers,, and let us know how you are when you get home....SEE ya on the oter side.. Conita
irisheyes
on 4/12/04 1:50 am - Harmony, MN
Conita...and the rest of the 13ers... I will be thinking of you also. and can't wait to hear from you all when you return. It seems we've waited so long that it's hard to belive that tomorrow is our day. I'm still nervous, but I think it's because i work in surgery. I am ready though, I know this is what I want. My bags are not packed either. but I saved the list you sent me, Conita, so I don't forget anything..lol take care Katie PS Contia...I had some ham, mashed potatos, salad, and cheesecake for you yesterday....LOL LOL
C. W.
on 4/12/04 2:07 am - Carbondale, IL
Thanks Katie, I hope that your meal was a good one, it sounds good....I found out yesterday that I HATE chicken and beef broth....and im on the clear liquid diet...so all i had was tea water, and white grape juice...I did good...today i am having crystal lite (sugar free) and its really good...I use to hate that stuff....funny how that works,, cause i use to like beef broth ... I will be tkinking about you tomorrow!!!! I will be thinking about all of you! I cant wait to hear from you when we are on the other side.... GOD BLESS YOU ALL Conita
Eileen G.
on 4/12/04 3:46 am - Sun Valley, NV
I am so ready is it thursday yet...My bags are packed , my house is clean, my cleanout ****tail is chilling. anything I'm forgetting? oh yeah Conita, Katie and all the other 13th-ers my thoughts and prayers are with you and I thank you for being a part of my journey, to everyone else out there thanks for your prayers and support. I will let you know how everything went as soon as I am able ...Love to all Eileen
MrsTia
on 4/12/04 5:02 am - BALTIMORE, MD
HI APRIL 13 PEOPLE. I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL. I CROSS OVER IN LESS THAN 48 HOURS. I AM TRYING TO WORK TO KEEP MY MIND OFF OF IT BUT NO SURE LUCK, YOU SEE I AM SENDING MESSAGES AND NOT WORKING. WELL MAY GOD CONTINUE TO KEEP AND BLESS YOU.
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views