16 more days to Freedom

Mirjana O.
on 4/11/04 11:29 pm - Morton Grove, IL
The anxiety is overwhelming. I can not believe that it took me 28 years to get where I am today, and yet with in 2 months of my original appt. I am altering my life forever. I am sure everyone has felt this way so close to the begining. I am so proud of myself for just getting to the starting line. What energy and motivation that took. I am proud of all of you too, whether pre or post op, or even just surfing, To take control, give up your best friend(food), and FINALLY keep your promise to yourself, I feel the hard part is already done. Keep up the good work, May your lives be healthy, vibrant, fulfilling, and full of love.
Tammy Bruno
on 4/12/04 12:56 am - Modesto, CA
Good luck to you.....you and I are a day apart on surgeries. I wanted to let you know that I am proud of you as well. Tammy
donnasmiley75
on 4/12/04 2:21 pm - glendale, AZ
wow I can't belive it eather my date is on the same day as yours. everyday I ger a little more nervous. and a little shaky. but it is all worth it. i have my pre opt dr appt for my results on the 23rd and my teaching class on the 27th. but it's ok it is keeping me busy. i will do the cout down with you. good luck and god bless. Donna Miles We will be on the losing side together
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views