April 13th-ers!

irisheyes
on 4/10/04 2:55 am - Harmony, MN
Well, We only have 3 long days left. until our day! Are you getting excited?,nervous?, sacred?......all of the above for me. I told my kids today...that went well. my DD asked how I was ging to walk, and put my shoes on, and my shirt....she's so funny...I told her that I was going to do those things just like I do now. (she's 5) DS said "oh ok" (he's 7). I just told them I was going to the DR and he's going to look at my tummy and I would be in the hospital for acouple of days, but dad would bring them up to see me, and I would talk to them on the phone everyday. Does everyone have their bags packed? Not me. good luck Katie
DianneW
on 4/10/04 3:55 am - Louisville, KY
Hi Katie, I'm on the 15th. I have a few things packed. Not everything. I'm not bringing much. I'm going to be staying at my dad's after surgery so I'll be packing to take a lot of stuff for me and the dog over there the night before surgery. I'm incredible anxious, very hyper, having trouble sleeping...I'm glad things went well with your kids. Dianne
Eileen G.
on 4/10/04 5:06 am - Sun Valley, NV
hey Katie... I think I have just skipped nervous, scared and excited...now I just want it to be Wenesday..I'm looking forward to the new stuff...I'm so happy your little ones are taking this so well. What time is your surgery on Tuesday ? Mine is at 2:00pm pst. I'll be thinking of you and Conita...Take care Eileen
irisheyes
on 4/10/04 7:23 am - Harmony, MN
HEHE! Wensday would be nice! I have to call the hospital between 8:30 and 9pm monday night to find out what time I need to be there on Tues.
MARSHA B.
on 4/10/04 5:35 am - BAKERSFIELD, CA
GIRL YOU BE ALL RIGHT I GO IN MONDAY SURGERY APIRL 13 I JUST CANNOT WAIT.3 DAY MAY GOD BLESS YOU MARSHA
glasscity mom
on 4/10/04 6:25 am - Waterville, OH
Hey I am a 13th-er too. I have all of those emotions. I started to pack a bag but keep putting it off because I am cleaning my house. I think I am crazy but I want to come home with nothing to worry about. I have 2 teenage boys, so I live with all men. God knows what the place will look like when I come home. It is great your kids are ok. My sons are over the shock now and really supportive. They cant wait to see me skinny.
irisheyes
on 4/10/04 7:30 am - Harmony, MN
Hi Debbie~ I'm trying to clean house like crazy too....but the kids keep messing it up behind me!!! !@#$! I'm doing laundry hoping that i can get it all done, folded, and put away, before Tues. it also gives me something to do besides think about surgery. YIKES! teenagers! good luck can't wait to hear from you when you get home! Katie
Eileen G.
on 4/10/04 7:38 am - Sun Valley, NV
Hey deb join our april 13th ers club...we can all be in this together don't be scared I've been in a cleaning frenzy myself and sleep ...thats for wimps...I can do that later write back and tell me what you think Eileen
C. W.
on 4/10/04 11:16 am - Carbondale, IL
Hey Katie and Eileen, and all the others in the 13th club A few days and we all will be losers... I am very calm these days...however yesterday was not so good. I went to complete my shopping for sugar free liquid diet stuff, and it seemed that everything had so much sugar in it....Am I lost it..got all emotional in the store...my DH was great though,,,he is my hero,, he made me feel better and remined me that I knew what i was getting into and this was what I wanted, and how I just have to be very careful of those things,,, and that I will be heathier for it......anyway he said some other things...and made me dry my eyes and started cracking jokes till i was laughing and was able to contine shopping..... I have not packed anything for the hospital,,, and in mot a last minute person....go figure...However I have made a list so that when I do pack I will not forget anything. The main thing I have been doing is spring cleaning and do little things around the house and making sure I have triple stock of stuff (i always keep thing well stocked)... Anyway I start my liquid diet tomorrow, and on Monday I do my bowl prep, and my mom comes on monday, then next Sat my mom in law comes and she will stay till I no longer need her,,,I feel lucky to have her..boy am i blessed.. Katie---- im glad your babies took things well.. they will take good care of you when you get home...your are blessed as well.....hell we are all blessed.,,,LOL Eileen----are you bags packed? what does every one have to get ready for that big day? anyone else on a liquid diet the last few days? what was your last meal? or what will it be.....as for me my last meal was a philly cheese stake with extra cheese and meat and a Mr pib..ummm uummmm i could even fini**** all...but it was a great last meal.. Good luck to every one,, you are all in my prayers ..... Conita
Eileen G.
on 4/11/04 6:35 am - Sun Valley, NV
hmmm... bags packed let's see suntan lotion, sunglasses ,good book....oh wait a minute. you mean that bag...probably do it tommorrow, no sense rushing into things...just had my last meal : macaroni and cheese, how exciting huh...now it's liquids , liquids and more liquids....yum...I still want it to be wenesday..lol...
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views