April 12th just 2 days away!

cotesbabe
on 4/9/04 10:21 pm - Agawam, MA
Im sooo excited.........and getting nervous.........it came so fast! Good luck to all and God Bless........we will all be back on here telling of our own experiences soon..........Take Care Stephanie
RebeccaB
on 4/10/04 1:46 am - San Antonio, TX
Stephanie, just think tomorrow night you will go to bed knowing that the following day is the first day of the rest of your life. May God be with you through this journey. I will pray for you every day, for your recovery, for your happiness and for your strength=) Becky
Jillybean
on 4/10/04 3:24 am - Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, NC
Yeah for us!! I know there are so many of us on April 12th! I can't believe its only 2 days away. I used to think I'd never get a date, and its just come so quickly! I won't be on the computer much-- just taking a break from cleaning. I'm going to pack tonight so I don't have to worry about it. And I started that bowel prep. Yuck! Good luck to all of those who share my "new birthday". I can't wait to get back on here after surgery!
glasscity mom
on 4/10/04 6:33 am - Waterville, OH
Hi Stephanie--Best wishes on your surgery. I know the feelings because I am only 1 day behind you on the 13th. Hope yours is a very uneventful surgery. Get back soon and tell us how it went.
xflgirl
on 4/10/04 12:11 pm - Lantana, FL
Me too!! Me too!! I can't wait . I am ready!!! God Bless you and keep us safe. I have faith that all will go well for you. Congrats Bernice
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views