4 Days Post OP

Laurie C.
on 4/9/04 7:33 pm - Atlantic Beach, FL
Hello All, It has been 4 days post op and I am still doing very good. Nothing by mouth yet, though. Maybe today if doc says ok. I did have some trouble with nausea though. Mostly due to my husband cooking!!! But, with suppositories and sleep I got it under control and am back to feeling very good. Although, my days and nights are a little messed up. After all it is only 5:30 am and I can't sleep. I have had several people inquire what my doc required of me pre-op. It was to lose 10% of my total weight, walk a minimum of 30 minutes a day and use my spirometer (breathing machine) at least 100 times a day making a level of 4250 ml. And what a difference it has made!! Any level of these 3 items will help I am sure. His diet consists of 800 calories a day for women and 1200 a day for men. Have a Slim fast in the morning and a healthy choice, lean cuisine, weigh****chers, some thing like that for lunch and dinner - just as long as they are only 300 calories. You may ad steamed veggies with the meals. Anyway things are going well. First pre-op is on Tuesday. On my way down, Laurie
petel
on 4/10/04 12:30 am - San Diego, CA
Congratulations Laruie! Keep us up to date on how your are doing.
MARSHA B.
on 4/10/04 5:45 am - BAKERSFIELD, CA
YOU GO GIRL DOWN I WILL BE RIGHT BEHIND YOU APRIL 13 MARSHA
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out