Surgery date 4/1/2004

Erica W.
on 4/9/04 3:41 pm - Las Vegas, NV
I made it! I sometimes think why did I do this? It is hard when my mother is fixing food for my child or my dad. But I still have my tube in, and can't wait till it comes out. Do you know what the stuff is coming from to drain?
Susan F.
on 4/10/04 1:41 am - Jacksonville, FL
congrats!! it is going to be so worth it, give it time! I am just out of the hospital so I understand. As far as the drain goes...is it the one in your stomach? I had the VBG so I didn't have that drain but from what I understand, that is helping drain your tummy from all the acids and such since it is still producing all the acids and such which used to process your food. That is just my opinion, you may want to ask your doctor to find out for sure. Hang in there and keep us posted! I will do the same!
Rachelq
on 4/10/04 1:42 am - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Wooo Hooo and welcome back. This month is going to be so exciting for all of us. Not sure about the tube??? Good luck with the head hunger! Take Care, Rachel
jennyt
on 4/10/04 3:26 am - Athens, AL
Hi Erica! I also had surgery April 1st. I'm on my week of full liquids and I confess I've had alot of head hunger, but when I think of food I either call one of my friends who had WLS, go to a support meeting, or check out this wonderful web site. Today I was thinking about some of the things I want to do now. I've not been out on a date in a long time, and that's one thing I want to do this year. I'd also like to shop in the ladies clothing section for once. Those things bring be back to why I'm doing this. Hang in there!
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views