Rescheduled for the 3rd time!

Linda B.
on 4/9/04 12:21 pm - Garfield, NJ
Hi Everyone! Well, I hope the 3rd times a charm! I was originally supposed to have my surgery on 2/24 then because of some problem with some of my lab work( just to tell you I had BC in 1997-chemo:,Radiation : the whole 9 yards) I had to be put on hormones again to put me into menopause because my C was estrogen positive. We picked a new date of 4/12 when my oncologist gave me the okay. Now I come down with a virus this week probably caught it from my 8yr old son who had strep throat. My surgeon told me she wants me healthy so we cancelled that date and picked a new date of 4/26. Can you believe the luck I have! Well, keep your fingers crossed and those prayers coming, okay? Love and God's Speed to you all, Linda Bullaro p.s. Just a note - My friend, Kim Bruno is having the surgery done on 4/12 at Hackensack University Hospital in NJ w/ Dr. Hans Schmidt. Please keep her in your prayers. Thanks
Josie C.
on 4/9/04 1:32 pm - High Desert, CA
Linda, Is that the 24th or the 26th? If it is the 26th we're Surgery Buddies, so far I have five Surgery Buddies.
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views