On Full Liquids? WONDERFUL RECIPE!!

Kelly W.
on 4/9/04 1:39 am - Lafayette, LA
Hello All I had Lap RNY on 4/1/04 and today I am moving to full liquids. I got this recipe from one of the other members from the recipe forum on this site and made it this morning and it is wonderful!!!!! Just wanted to share with others who are at the same stage as I am: Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie In a blender: 3 ice cubes 6 oz. milk or water (I used Milk- made it creamy) 2 T. light regular or strawberry cream cheese 1/4 t. almond extract 4 whole frozen strawberries (no added sugar) 1 scoop of your vanilla or strawberry protein powder A few packets of splenda or equal if you like it sweet like me! Blend everything until very smooth....... and enjoy! Such a nice change from just gritty protein powder mixed like water that we had to have in clear liquid stage! Note: next time, I am going to cut recipe in 1/2 because it made too much for me to have at one sitting..... or you can keep the rest in your blender and put in the freezer then blend again when ready for more! Kelly
Bernadette A.
on 4/9/04 4:40 am - Savage, MN
mmmm.... sounds good. Will have to give it a try. Bernadette
Kaylin M.
on 4/9/04 8:08 am - Southwest, AR
That sounds great, will have to try it in a couple of weeks or so, surgery in 9 days, woo hoo!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views