:clap:April 21st is MY DAY :clap:

lmw2556
on 4/8/04 7:37 pm - Elm City, NC
It has taken me over 8 months to get to here and I almost can't believe it...I am not afraid only geared to get going on my new life...my family is extremely supportive but can be a LITTLE overbearing at times but it is because they love me and that is OK...however my husband has NEVER seen me under about 350 pounds so this is going to be a REAL CHANGE for him... he already tells everyone that I am going to lose weight and leave him...I keep telling him I would have left him years ago if that was what I wanted to do but I'm still here so I guess that is where I want to be...anyway..WISH ME LUCK!!!
Tara T.
on 4/8/04 10:46 pm - Douglasville, Ga
Good Luck !!! You will be in our prayers! Well we have the same surgery date so im not real sure how much praying ill be doing! Keep us posted and ill do the same! What are you having done? Im having open RNY in Atlanta Ga. Im sooo scared and excited all at the same time! When I think about the pain and everything else I try to keep my head about myself and remember that my oldest son Kyle 13 yrs has underwent a heart-transplant @ age 7 weeks old and doing wonderful!!! so really we will do great!!! REMEMBER GOD is in CONTROL!! BEST WISHES TARA
Courtney B.
on 4/10/04 5:04 am - Titusville, PA
I guess 04/21/04 is going to be a good day my surgery is also that day. 11 days and counting. I'm so excited. Keep your head up. good luck. I'll be praying for ya Courtney
Karin B.
on 4/12/04 12:30 am - Apple Valley, MN
Good Luck!!! Don't worry! Everything is going to be great!
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views