Surgery date - April 14th, 2004

Patti J.
on 4/8/04 10:36 am - Douglassville, PA
Hi everyone - I'm new here. My surgery is scheduled for 4/14/04, only six more days! I'm really starting to get nervous now, but I know I'm making the right decision. Good luck to everyone else with an April date!
jennyt
on 4/8/04 11:31 am - Athens, AL
Now I have two reasons to celebrate that day! April fourteenth is my bellybutton birthday. I had my surgery April 1st, so we're both going to be big losers this year. congrats and I pray all goes smoothly for you!
Patty M.
on 4/8/04 12:52 pm - Falling Waters, WV
This is so cool we both have the same first name and the same date for surgey. wish you the best of luck. I will be having mine at Inova Fair Oaks in Fairfax Virgina where will yours be done at?
Patti J.
on 4/8/04 8:43 pm - Douglassville, PA
Best of luck to you also! My surgery will be at Reading Hospital in Pennsylvania. Are you nervous??? I am, but it's a good nervous. It's all good!!!!! Patti
Pattie B.
on 4/9/04 4:34 am - Lake Charles, LA
Best wished for a smooth surgery! I will be a month out the day after your surgery. It has been pretty smooth for me. I have lost 20 1/2 pounds, I have only thrown up once (I think it was caused by nerves ...my daughter was having breast surgery and I think I was swallowing too much!) I am almost on an unrestricted diet. Today I ate Total cereal for breakfast and I just ate 1/2 of a PB and SF Jelly fold over sandwich. Yesterday I ate a few bites of chicken low mein from my favorite chinese place. YUMMY! Hopefully you will have an easy time like me and be well on your way to a leaner body in no time ! Keep us posted on your progress! GOOD LUCK! Pattie Deville (Us Patti's have to stick together!
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views