White Blood Cells up???

Patty M.
on 4/5/04 11:42 am - Falling Waters, WV
They called me from my surgens office had to me retake my blood work because of my white blood cells being up I retook the test on Friday and today I called back and they are still up I fill fine they told me my date may have to be changed. my Surgen will be in on Tueday and will let me know Really down any advice
Jennifer H.
on 4/5/04 10:57 pm - Hampton, VA
Hey Patty--sorry to hear you're down. white cells can be elevated for several reasons, and you doc needs to find out why. All these tests they do are for our safety, and sometimes they catch a problem that needs to be corrected before you can safely have surgery. Hang in there and let us know what happens! Jennifer
Julie K.
on 4/6/04 12:03 am - Redding, CA
Remember, if you have to cancel and reschedule, its for your health. I know its hard to take the emotional ups and downs . I know, mine was cancelled on the table, they found H-pylori in my blood. So I had to be treated for it and then I am now rescheduled for April 12. It is a hard road to take. I cried a lot, but now here I am 5 days from surgery and the problem has been cured!! So even though it was hard, it was worth it to not go into surgery with a problem. God Bless Julie
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views