My surgery is still on...TOMORROW!

Susan F.
on 4/5/04 9:20 am - Jacksonville, FL
I am a go for tomorrow!!!! I went back to the docs today and my sugar was down to 171! YES YES YES!!! They even moved my surgery time up to 8:15am!! (it was 10:30am) holy cow, this is really going to happen! After this crazy weekend, I don't think it has set in!!! God bless to each and every one of you out here, this page has been so helpful and supportive. Thank you from the bottom of my heart! now if we can just get my partner Lisa approved and ready! Keep praying!
Deana M.
on 4/5/04 10:11 am - Farmington, MN
I will be thinking about you tomorrow and can't wait to see your post after surgery. Deana
Patricia S.
on 4/5/04 2:38 pm - Longview, tx
Good luck on tomorrow. Please let us know after the surgery. God Bless You Pat
Marycc
on 4/5/04 10:35 am - Seacoast, VA
Good luck tomorrow. Will be looking forward to your next post!! It must be such a good feeling to know that you new life is only a day away.
Susan F.
on 4/5/04 11:23 am - Jacksonville, FL
Thank y'all so much!! I can't wait to be done with this part of it and onto the next. I can't believe this is happening!!!
Dianna H.
on 4/5/04 11:26 am - Hawthorne, NJ
GOOD LUCK and welcome your new life with much success.I can't wait for my day to come
LV B.
on 4/5/04 12:35 pm - auburn, AL
Good luck to you. Let us know how you are doing. Lisa
Linda M.
on 4/6/04 10:41 am - Mililani, HI
My prayers are with you. Good Luck and may God Bless you in all that awaits you. Stay in touch and let me know how your doing...Linda
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views