Any other April 1st surgeries out there?

Kelly W.
on 4/5/04 4:21 am - Lafayette, LA
Hello my fellow April surgery date friends I had my Lap RNY on April Fools Day. I think every person I told about my surgery date asked me if it was a joke Anyone else out there had Surgery 4/1? If so, curious about how you are doing. I am doing very well. I was released from the hospital on Saturday. I had no complications. I will be advancing from just clear liquids to clear liquids plus protein shakes tomorrow. Take care everyone and good luck to those with upcoming April dates! Kelly
Kare B.
on 4/5/04 8:06 am - Baltimore, MD
Kelly, sooooo glad to hear your doing well!! Keep up the good work!! I'm Friday. Will report back when I'm home!
Lisa P.
on 4/5/04 9:03 am - Douglassville, PA
I had open RNY bypass, a revision done 3/31/04. Doing ok here. [email protected]
jennyt
on 4/6/04 9:59 am - Athens, AL
Yeppers! I'm an april fool too! I was out of the hospital the next day and I'm enjoying my liquid diet. Congratulations on your surgery!
cherub32169
on 4/6/04 10:17 am - Baltimore, MD
April fooler!! I had my surgery (open) on Thursday and came home yesterday afternoon. Lots of problems w/nausea but after it passed I felt pretty good. I'm walking around like the Hunch of Notre Dame because I'm so aware of my staples but I'm taking strolls up the road and writing all my pureed food down in a journal and haven't encountered any digestive problems so far! I'm very thankful for feeling better and for the wonderful support of you guys!! -Sandra
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views