My big date is in two day...

somuchpain
on 4/5/04 3:55 am - Baltimore, MD
My big date is in two day's why I cannot stop crying. Are they tears of joy?
DianneW
on 4/5/04 4:03 am - Louisville, KY
I have done my fair share of crying too. I think it's a combination of fear, relief, sadness, grief...it's a big change and a big decision. I think it's normal to have an array of feelings. Hang in there. Dianne
somuchpain
on 4/23/04 11:33 am - Baltimore, MD
Thaks, Every since that day I have not cryed. My date was April 7, 2004 and I have loss 25lbs. in 9 days. Thank GOD for that little because there is so much more to come off. THANK YOU Renea
Kelly W.
on 4/5/04 4:26 am - Lafayette, LA
Renea, This is perfectly normal. I cried almost every day the week before my surgery and I could never figure out why. I think it is just a combination of emotions. This will carry on when you are post-op too. I have cried a few times for little things since surgery. It's like I'm just so emotional since I had surgery Thursday. Many post-Op's have told me this is normal and it will pass in time. Hang in there and if you need support, you know where to go Good Luck with your surgery! Kelly
CAYA M.
on 4/5/04 5:18 pm - MONTEREY COUNTY, CA
I have my surgery scheduled for 4/7 as well. I have been so nervous, my stomach like if it has butterflies. Today, a little cranky, since all I've had is liquids....tommorrow again......I whish you the best, Caya M.
somuchpain
on 6/9/04 12:34 pm - Baltimore, MD
I no that this is late but, thanks Renea
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out