Next Monday the 12th

baddgurrl
on 4/5/04 1:59 am - Chino Valley, AZ
Hard to believe I am one week away from being in the hospital and preparing for surgery. I have found someone having surgery the same time and place as me through this site, I can't wait to meet her at the pre-op class. Most of the people I know are thinking I am crazy to be looking forward to surgery, doesn't sound like fun, but I guess they don't realize what this surgery can mean to someone like me. And I cannot remember ever having to campaign for a surgery before!! To all of you having the surgery this month, best of luck, Godspeed, and every day that passes you are one day closer. Can't hardly wait to be full on a ritz HAHA, I guess I will definitely be a cheap date hunh?
BeckyB1971
on 4/5/04 2:04 am - Manitowoc, WI
I am also having surgery on the 12th. I went out yesterday and bought some vitamins and things that I needed. It really started to sink in yesterday that it is only a few days away. I am not nervous just starting to get excited. I am really looking forward to this also. Good luck on your journey! Happy re-birth day! Becky
Jillybean
on 4/5/04 3:36 am - Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, NC
Me too! One week away, and I'm soooooooo excited! I cannot wait to start my new life. Everyone thinks I'm crazy, too, but thats why I come here! With so many of us having surgery on the 12th, is anyone going to be in Fayetteville, NC? I'd love to have a buddy in the hospital with me!
DianneW
on 4/5/04 3:59 am - Louisville, KY
What kind of vitimins did you get?
baddgurrl
on 4/5/04 5:34 am - Chino Valley, AZ
I haven't gotten ANY vitamins yet, I ordered some different protein drinks from a site on here that someone posted calledwww.txwls.com, I am not trying any of it until I have to, from what I hear I will be having plenty of them in my future, no sense rushing things. I am going to get the vitamins the Dr. recommends, so I have a three hour class with him on friday, and thursday spend time getting blood drawn and a physical from him, I imgine I will have time over the weekend to get my vitamins, or my beau will find them for me before I get home, keep him busy anyhow and out of trouble hehe!! Whatever they have to be chewable I guess. What kind did you get?
Jillybean
on 4/5/04 6:36 am - Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, NC
My doctor has me on Flinstone vitamins and sublingual B12
Liz...Tulsa
on 4/5/04 6:56 am - Oklahoma City, OK
I was told to get Centrum chewables, 2 a day. And I'll have a b-12 injection each month. Liz
Melissa F.
on 4/5/04 11:26 am - TX
Good Luck everyone! I am having surgery on the 12th also!!!! God Bless..I will have everyone in my prayers!
MrsTia
on 4/6/04 3:25 am - BALTIMORE, MD
I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL. ONE WEEK AWAY. TO ME IT CAN'T GET HERE SOON ENOUGH. MY FAMILY THINK I AM NOT REALLY WORRIED ABOUT IT BUT I CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT IT. I WILL SOME BE ABLE TO WALK INTO ANY STORE AND TRY ON ANYTHING I WANT AND I CAN'T WAIT. SEE YOU ON THE LOOSING SIDE NEXT WEEK!!
CINDY N.
on 4/7/04 3:57 pm - SANTA CLARITA, CA
IT'S AT THE FINISHING LINE MONDAY THE 12TH IS MY D-DAY ALSO.... MY BEST WISHESFOR ALL OF YOU. MAY GOD SMILE ON YOU ALWAYS AND HOLD YOU IN HIS WONDERFUL HANDS AS WE ALL GO DOWN THIS ROAD TOGETHER
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views