April 28th here

Paula F.
on 4/4/04 2:01 pm - Nashville, MI
Well, my surgery isn't far off. I have to get 10 pounds off by April 22nd. Thats not much time. They just told me Friday they were going to do the surgery. They hadn't been in contact with me in 7 months. Out of the blue they called me to get in there. Mean while September 23rd I had open heart surgery. Aortic valve replaced. I had to get a clearance from my cardiologist. He gave me the ok and said this would be great for me. This is all happening so fast. I guess that's good, I don't have time to worry about everything.
Karen W.
on 4/4/04 4:37 pm - Glendale, AZ
Wow, Paula!! That is fast. Good luck on taking off 10 pounds that quick! You can do it!! ~Karen
donnasmiley75
on 4/4/04 11:59 pm - glendale, AZ
That is so great you can do it. my surgery is also on the 28th and I am getting so excited. and I am a little nervous. how about you are you getting nervous? it is only 23 more days it will be here so fast. but good luck and I will see you on the losing side. Donna Miles sends a smile
Pam A.
on 4/5/04 4:09 pm - Wellston, OH
Paula, I also am having surgery on the 28th! I am very nervous and scared but I have Faith in GOD that he will get me through it! I hope evrything goes well for you! God Bless Pam Arthur
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views