April 30th - Like Music??

Tracy G.
on 4/4/04 1:11 pm - Bellevue, WA
Hey All, Well only 25 days of liquid diet to go!!! Something tells me i'm going to run out of things to puree by then. Oh well, it's worth it. If you like music and/or have ever thought about being a dj, you should check out Happy Hour Radio (www.happyhouronline.net). It's an internet based radio station and you can dj from your own home. It's run by volunteers and is completely free. It's basically a good way for you to keep your mind occupied and have some fun. Anyway, check it out if you get the chance. Any other liquid dieters out there? Let me know if you have any suggestions.....
Karen W.
on 4/4/04 4:38 pm - Glendale, AZ
Hi Tracy, I was wondering, why are you on a liquid diet? I am very curious about that! ~Karen
Tracy G.
on 4/5/04 3:33 pm - Bellevue, WA
Because my surgeon likes to see me squirm. LOL No, seriously, I have no clue. It's this new thing he is trying with all his patients apparently. I have to be on an all-liquid diet from April 1st - April 29th (surgery is April 30th). I haven't gotten a detailed explanation, they're not too good at those. It's a little frustrating.
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views