Prayers please!!

Dodie R.
on 4/4/04 12:47 pm - North Little Rock, AR
Helloooooooooooo Everyone!!! Last posting before my surgery on Monday, April 5th. I ask for your prayers and good thoughts please. I am excited and yet nervous. Have to be at the hospital by 5:30 am in the morning, with surgery at 7:30 am. Today I figured out I was saying good bye to all my favorite foods, which there are alot of them!! Ha!! Thank each of you for your sharing of your journey's on the message boards. It helps all of us!!! I know this journey will not be an easy one, but will be for the best. Took me awhile to understand that it is more than ok to put myself first for a change. I want to live to see my kids and grandkids grow, to be able to do the things I have not been able to do for such a long time. Being able to breathe comes to mind!!! God bless you all!! Dodie
Tracy G.
on 4/4/04 1:13 pm - Bellevue, WA
I wish you the best of luck and I know everything will work out. Can't wait to hear from you on the losing side....
Kim T.
on 4/4/04 3:44 pm - Dracut, MA
Thoughts and prayers.. good luck wishes headed your way!!!! and to all the April 5th's!!!! i'll be right behind ya's (on the 7th!!) ~Kim
Judy Ann M.
on 4/4/04 4:27 pm - Bay Village, OH
Dodie...Best wishes for a speedy recovery. Tomorrow begins your best adventure as a healthy person! Keep us posted and we'll keep you in our prayers! God Bless
Karen W.
on 4/4/04 4:35 pm - Glendale, AZ
Dodie, You are going to do great!! I will say a prayer and hope you get back to us soon and let us know how you are!! God speed! ~Karen
Angela B.
on 4/4/04 5:01 pm - Salt Lake City, UT
We'll be back on Wednesday to give our full reports!! Good luck and God bless to all of us starting our journey this week. Angela
girlcub
on 4/4/04 10:55 pm - Aurora, CO
Good luck today
Brenda M.
on 4/5/04 12:49 am - NEWYORK, ny
Hi may the Lord be with you today and always good luck on your journey.
irisheyes
on 4/5/04 1:19 am - Harmony, MN
good luck, look forward to hearing from you on the loosing side! I will keep you in my thoughts today. Hope all goes well!!! Katie
BeckyB1971
on 4/5/04 2:14 am - Manitowoc, WI
I am wishing you the best today!! Happy re-birthday!
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views