Last post before Surg!

Lisa B.
on 4/3/04 9:10 am - Marquette, MI
Surgery is Monday 4/5/04 at 3:30 so we are driving to Green Bay tomorrow. Hope the weather is good today here it was only 30 degrees and snowing/raining and very very windy. My plan is we will get to GB and check in at the Microtel then drive to Appleton and Shop till we drop and come back to Green Bay for dinner. I want to get as much liquids in tonight and tomorrow so I wont be extremely dehydrated Monday. I'm not afraid but I would be one extremely angry dead person! Ha Ha I cannot possible die - my mother died when I was 17 and I refuse to leave my 16 year old. She has to take care of me when I'm old - Just kidding! I would never make her do that. Well everything will be great I plan on being able to do a little shopping for Easter next Friday or Saturday and It's my B-day on EAster and I plan on doing something! Well see ya next week. Good Luck to all. Lisa
Dianne J.
on 4/3/04 9:12 am - Somewhere near the 10 freeway, CA
Lisa B. You are tooooooo funny!!! Everything will go smoothly..........Hey, who is your contact person??? .
cotesbabe
on 4/3/04 9:18 am - Agawam, MA
God bless you for a smooth recovery ...........and what a birthday present you get !!! Happy Birthday! and Happy rebirth-Day! Take care and god bless
Sandy P.
on 4/3/04 12:08 pm - Nice, CA
Lisa; Happy birthday and happy re-birth week!!! My surgery is the day after yours. I'm having my last steak tomorrow. Think I'll do a ritual dance around it before eating it. lolol It's nice to hear someone who is so upbeat before surgery. I'm sure you know the other array of emotions one goes through before...God knows I did. How far away from you from GB? I'm in Nice, CA..about 2 hours away from my surgeon. I want to wish you the best and I look forward to talking with you when we're both able to get on the computer again. Look forward to hearing from you again! Sandy
Melissa L.
on 4/3/04 12:46 pm - Montvale, NJ
Best of luck to you. I'm also having my surgery on Monday. GOod for you on planning to go shopping just days post-op. I'm planning on going back to work at the 2 week mark- can't leave 31 kindergarten children stranded without a teacher! God bless you and best wishes for a quick recovery. I'm right there with ya' . Melissa
Susan S.
on 4/3/04 3:12 pm - Chicago, IL
All the best wishes in the world for you on Monday! I'll say a little prayer that all goes well.............Susan
ELLEN J.
on 4/4/04 5:16 am - IN
hi LISA! COngratulations on your upcoming date!! You're smart to drink,drink, drink!! I'll be praying for you!
Betty E.
on 4/4/04 11:43 am - MD
Lisa, My thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family tomorrow as you go through this life-saving surgery. Praying you have an uneventful surgery and speedy recovery. Take care Betty
Judy Ann M.
on 4/4/04 4:00 pm - Bay Village, OH
You go Girl!!! The Easter Bunny will be anxiously awaiting your return home! God Bless and Happy Birthday!!! Keep us posted and we'll keep you in our prayers! God Bless.
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views