APRIL 12TH MY EARLY CHRISTMAS

Donna Paige
on 4/2/04 8:33 am - Pottstown, PA
ONLY 10 DAYS AWAY!!!!! WOOHOOOO!!! APRIL 12TH PLEASE HURRAY UP AND GET HERE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! I'M READY TO HAVE A LAP, knees and a few other things that have been hidden in this body.
cathy L.
on 4/2/04 9:29 am - sicklerville, NJ
I hear you!!!!!!!! A lap, i haven't had one of them since.aaaaaaaaaaa, never! April 12th cannot come fast enough, you are right. And the knees, what will it be like not to have them in pain? Ther are so many pluses, they totally outweigh all the negative. Have a safe, successful ,surgery and a quick recovery. All of us 4/12 ers will be thinking of each other im sure, and we'll all be just fine!!!!!!! Keeping you in my prayers. Cathy
lfields
on 4/4/04 1:33 am - Omaha, NE
Hey Donna, my date is April 12th also, I like to refer to it as my new birthdate. I am very excited, everyone keeps asking if I am nervous and honestly I am not..yet anyway maybe I will break down the day off, but I am so anxious I can hardly wait. Please keep in touch, will can be weigthloss buddies and see how each are progressing. Good luck with you proceedure and best wishes for an uneventful and speedy recovery.
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views