April 7th

Teri M.
on 4/2/04 3:34 am - Guntersville, AL
I feel like I have waited so long. I am really ready I feel like I have been dreaming of this sense I was a little fat child. But at the same time I'm really starting to get nervous. All of my surrounding family is suddenly gloom and doom. Luckly I have my husband who gets his date Tuesday. Lord please be with all of us. Teri
DEB W.
on 4/2/04 4:23 am - VIRGINIA BEACH, VA
April 7th is my day too!! I am very excited!!! I wasn't heavy until I had four little cherubs, who are almost all grown up. Now is finally my time. My children are nervous, my husband says very little but he is supportive of my decision..because that is just what it is my decision. He has never had to fight off weight in his whole life so as far as understanding the struggle he doesn't get it. He also will have a Date on Tuesday evening. I am not nervous at all!! I am well informed, have been to several support meetings and ask questions even if they are supid ones. Remember the only stupid question is the ones you don't ask!!! God has all of us in his hands. I will be praying for you Teri, deb
Teri M.
on 4/2/04 6:01 am - Guntersville, AL
Deb, I wish you the best of luck as well. I think I am just wanting to be on the other side of this. It has been so easy to this point that I am wondering what is ahead. I guess the fear of the unknown. I too have been to several suppport meetings and do feel well prepared in my head it's my emotions that take control occassionally. Thursday will be here before we know it. I will send a special prayer up for you on Wednesday. Good luck Teri
Fallon M.
on 4/2/04 3:58 pm - Parrish, AL
Teri, Where is your surgery at? Mine is the 7th @ MCE w/ Dr. Schmitt.
Stacy R.
on 4/3/04 12:15 am - Tallahassee, FL
Best wishes to everyone that will be having surgery. I too will be having surgery on the 7th. Was feeling kind of nervous and don't have any support from family as of today. I must admit that one aunt has heard my whole story about why I'm going through with this procedure. She is semi-convienced. Church family is supportive and I am moving forward. Pray for me as I pray for you all as well. Stacy
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views