April 8th anyone??

Jessica B.
on 4/1/04 3:03 pm - Hodgenville, KY
hey..Just looking for people who are having surgery on april 8th. Not much longer now..starting to get anxious! I wish everyone the best and will be thinking and praying for you, so do the same for me! Jessica
Kim T.
on 4/2/04 12:22 am - Dracut, MA
Hey Jessica, i'm April 7th!!! wooo hoooooooooo getting close!! Lots of luck to you!! Kim
B B.
on 4/2/04 5:33 am - Grayson, GA
Hi Jessica, I will be having my surgury on the 8th, also. I, too am getting anxious. I will keep you in my prayers.
Donna R.
on 4/2/04 7:16 am - Franklin, PA
Hi Jessica my surgery date is April 7. And yes I am getting a bit nervous, but I put it in the hands of the Lord. You take Care and good luck. I'll meet you on the other side. Donna
cricket_nj
on 4/3/04 2:53 pm - Butler, NJ
Hi Jessica! I'm also having surgery on the 8th. I'm definitely getting some anxiety. I'm nervous about the surgery, being in the hospital, not being comfy at home, being a bother to my boyfriend, my students (I'm taking an extra week after spring break).....I've always have an anxiety disorder but, this is definitely getting ridiculous! Good luck to you......soon we'll be on the other side and talking about losing! Debbie
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views