Count Down Begins

judylj60
on 4/1/04 8:28 am - Kinston, NC
Ok.... I'm 22 days from surgery. I remember when I thought this day would never come. Now, I'm actually marking the days off the calendar. I'm soooooo excited!!!
thin_tyme
on 4/1/04 9:00 am - WY
Judy, it will be here before you know it. You go girl. Mechelle
Susan F.
on 4/1/04 10:12 am - Jacksonville, FL
I just know you are excited! I am also counting down. Mine is 5 days away lol so I know what you are going through. I hope to hear how you progress! Keep in touch. God Bless.
Cordelia S.
on 4/2/04 2:00 am - Greeley, CO
Judy, Congratulations on your upcoming surgery. I read your profile and am so impressed with your persistence with the insurance company . You are a great example to look up to and show that persistence really does pay off! I am so happy for you. My surgery is April 13, and I cannot wait. Best regards, Chris
RoxanneF
on 4/2/04 10:28 pm - Baltimore, MD
I know what you mean Judy. I started this journey in April 2003 and I can't believe that it is finally happening. It will be a big change in my life and I feel I am ready for it. But I also am afraid of complications and dying so I have a whole gammet of feelings going on. And by reading the posts on this surgery page, I'm not alone. That is comforting. I thought I was crazy for a while there. After I got my actual surgery date, is when I started with the emotional rollercoster. Best of luck to you on your surgery and recovery.
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views