Can you say PANIC ATTACK!

louisec
on 4/1/04 7:23 am - Orange County, CA
Oh my God! I have less than a week from the goal that obsessed me the last 6 months of my life! What will obsess on post-op......oh I know Protein...yes okay, that is good........and water in-take too....... and my scale...yes yes I will put my scale in the kitchen so I have a reason to be in there!!! CAN YOU SAY PROZAC?!?! Who else feels this way! Who is this psycho living in my skin?? Seriously, to all us April Flowers, I wish you the best of luck and health. Louise C
busyredhed
on 4/1/04 8:18 am - Merced, CA
Louise, you're definitely not psychotic. I am terrified. I tell myself that it will be okay, but I'm still very nervous. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Dawna
louisec
on 4/1/04 8:33 am - Orange County, CA
Hey, you are a CA board buddy! Louise
busyredhed
on 4/1/04 11:58 am - Merced, CA
Yeah, I figured I'd take a gander at the April Board. Wanted to see all the "COOL" people that are having surgery this month along with me. Dawna
Rachelq
on 4/1/04 8:57 pm - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Hi Louise Sweetie, Looks like you can't escape your Cali board friends. I missed you at last nights support group. If your crazy, I'm right there with you. We WILL get through this! Luv ya, Rachel PS. Here's a funny. I was talking to the check out girl at the grocery store about my upcoming surgery, then another check guy came up. He said, "You don't look like you need that surgery, I mean I would date you!" I laughed and told him my husband probably wouldn't approve. I wonder if he thought I would cancel my surgery now that I know HE would date me? Some people!
louisec
on 4/2/04 1:22 am - Orange County, CA
Sick kids kept me home...I am keeping everyone with a fever at arms length...I only have less than 5 days till surgery !!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views