It's our turn for our surgerys

donnasmiley75
on 3/31/04 10:39 pm - glendale, AZ
Wooooohoooooo IT"S APRIL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's our turn for our surgerys I am so excited. I say it's about time. we did it we made it to April. I just wanted to say good luck to everyone and to please keep us up to date and what is going on. now i have till the 28th but thats ok it will be here before i know it. to all the first weekers of april I bet your getting very nervous but it will be great. We all will be Losers and I love it. I will say this go have one more before surgey and enjoy it.
JoyCook
on 3/31/04 11:14 pm - Little Rock, AR
I know we have several April Marchers. We will be pulling for you! Joy -26 lbs / 31 days
JoyCook
on 3/31/04 11:16 pm - Little Rock, AR
Duh--thought I was on the March board. I am used to hitting "Current Month"! We have several who started out in March who got postponed to April, so those of us with March surgeries will be cheering for you April folks! Joy (surgery 3/1 and still dingy)
fredrodrigues
on 3/31/04 11:58 pm - North Lauderdale, FL
Yeah .. My Lap RNY is scheduled for the 16th .. today is the morning of the 1st .. if my surgeon calls me saying they have an open spot for today (NOT AN APRIL FOOLS PRANK!!!)... I'D GO FOR IT!!! I'll be on the other side soon... SEE YOU THERE!
thin_tyme
on 4/1/04 8:58 am - WY
Hey Fred, we have the same surgery dates, April 16th. I don't know my time yet but I am the first one of the day. We'll both be on the other side soon. See You Mechelle
Jillybean
on 4/1/04 12:38 am - Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, NC
Yeah! April is finally here! We are all official "April fools" 11 days until my surgery. Congrats and good luck to those having surgery this week!!
Kare B.
on 4/1/04 1:42 am - Baltimore, MD
GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE! We finally made it over the hump.This is our month! B I G H U G S!!!!! Karen 4/9
xflgirl
on 4/1/04 5:18 am - Lantana, FL
Faith and hope for all of us! One week and 3 days!!! I can't wait to feel better. I want to run, dance, and play with my four year old with out getting out of breath after 4 steps. Donna time will fly before you know it......
lwalker108
on 4/1/04 6:32 am - Appling, GA
Yeah!! can you beleive April is here and before you know it our surgery date will be here. My surgery date is April 19. I'm so excited. I will pray for everyone who is having surgery this month. Congratulation to all of us. Lori
Lisa B.
on 4/1/04 9:11 am - Marquette, MI
Only 3 more days for me! April 5th!!! OMG
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out