Is anyone having surgery on April 22nd

Mary1977ok
on 3/31/04 6:42 am - Oklahoma City, OK
Just wanted to talk to someone who is having surgery the same day as I am. Thanks
Sue B.
on 3/31/04 7:12 am - Fort Dix, NJ
Yes, I am the 21st(close)...no kids right now so I'm just exploring this new world that just opened up really fast to me. I was told that I would be on the list till around Jan. 2005. Then a few months ago our hospital added a few surgeons on and I was told by possibly Aug this year. Well yesterday I got a call asking if I was free April 21....needless to say I'm playing some catch up. So please let me know if you care to chat. Sue
Nancy D.
on 3/31/04 8:19 pm - Lake Oswego, OR
Sue, I am the 21st as well!
Patty M.
on 3/31/04 10:22 am - Falling Waters, WV
Hi My Surgery will be on April 14th at INOVA FAIR OAKS in Virgina Good luck and best wishes Patty
jenn a
on 3/31/04 1:16 pm - Long Beach, CA
Hi Becky, I'm scheduled for 4/22 also. How are you feeling? I must admit, I'm feeling nervous. ~Jennifer~
Nancy C.
on 3/31/04 10:21 pm - Orlando, Fl
I'm having mine on April 21st. Good Luck to all of us....
Mary1977ok
on 3/31/04 10:50 pm - Oklahoma City, OK
Well first off I just wanted to thank you ladies for your wonderful responses. It is great to have some sisters to chat with. I would love to chat with you ladies. My email is [email protected]. My feelings are scared, nervous and feeling a little like I want to not have it. Is anyone else feeling that way? Maybe its just me.
Jennifer H.
on 3/31/04 11:03 pm - Hampton, VA
Becky, Becky, Becky.....we ALL have those feeling now & then. My date is the 28th and, as anxious as I was to get a date, once I had it I had a semi-panic attack. Do I really want this, do I know enough, what if I'm wrong? What if I screw it up and am STILL fat? Those negatives began to subside as I read profiles of all the ladies (mostly) who'd gone before me. There is much comfort to derive from them. Yes, there are potential complications, and I'm aware of their symptoms, but I have been preparing my body and mind for many many months and am ready. Now I have 3 wks and 6 days and am absolutely sure. Hang in there, and I'm here if you need to chat. Jennifer
Lynna L.
on 4/1/04 4:16 am - Washougal, WA
Hello Becky, I am having my surgery on April 22nd also. Wow such a great day to begin our new lives. I didn't know whether this day would come or not, but am so glad it has. I have been fat or obese since I was young, like 4 or 5. It will be wonderful to not be so self-conscious of my body and how big it is....good luck and God bless....
latonya F.
on 4/2/04 2:15 am - dallas, TX
I'm on april 13th, It's ok for you to email me. It would be nice to go through this w/someone who is also having surgery too.
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views