6 Full Days Left

Laurie C.
on 3/30/04 10:09 pm - Atlantic Beach, FL
Well, 6 full days left till surgery. I am starting to get very anxious. My fibromyalgia has kicked in with a flare up. Not a bad one, just the annoying kind. And this darn spirometer is driving me crazy!!!! I am so afraid I won't be able to breath at the right level when I see Dr. Yasrebi on Friday, that I just can't always get it to a good level. I know this is all normal, but just wanted to say it to some one else. I haven't said too much to my husband, he is so excited for me and I don't want to bring him down. So anyway, thanks for listening!!! Laurie
Jillybean
on 3/30/04 11:46 pm - Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, NC
I'm about a week behind you, and I go from being really excited to really nervouse. I'm sure those nerves will really start to kick as surgery gets closer. I hear that its very normal-- to go through such a lifechanging surgery and NOT be nervous I would think is abnormal! Hang in there! Less than a week to the losing side. Congratulations!
skye56
on 3/31/04 12:39 am - Amarillo, TX
Kudos to you, Laurie!! Here's wishing you much success on the losing side and a super speedy recovery. And yes, emotions run rampant the closer our dates get, but you'll do just fine. Keep a positive attitude and you'll be home before you know it!! Peace be yours. Vicki
Betty E.
on 4/4/04 11:59 am - MD
Laurie, I TOTALLY understand the nervousness and being excited all at the same time. I think just about everyone on this website can relate to those feelings once they see their date within their reach. Best of luck to you and I will keep you in my prayers Tuesday!! Betty
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views