Today's 5 Question

Bernadette A.
on 3/30/04 9:59 pm - Savage, MN
Hi All, Here are today's 5 questions: 1. If you could do or be anything in the world, whether you have the talent/money right now or not, what would it be? My answer - I would like to try acting. 2. Ben Affleck or Matt Damon? My answer - Ben Affleck Instead of Bennifer, we would be Bernjamin or Benadette ha ha!! 3. How long did you think about surgery before making the first call? My answer - about 10 months 4. What is your favorite nick name and who gave it to you? My answer - Dolly Dimples - my grandma 5. What is the one place you would like to see/visit before you die? My answer - Lourdes, France (of course, that's where St. Bernadette saw the Virgin Mary in the grotto). Have fun - do something nice for somone today without anyone knowing about it. Bernadette
Jillybean
on 3/30/04 11:50 pm - Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, NC
1. If you could do or be anything in the world, whether you have the talent/money right now or not, what would it be? I'd love to work in forensics-- thats just always fascinated me. 2. Ben Affleck or Matt Damon? Ben!!! 3. How long did you think about surgery before making the first call? A year 4. What is your favorite nick name and who gave it to you? Jillybean-- my dad gave it to me. 5. What is the one place you would like to see/visit before you die? I want to travel Europe. No particular place, just travel and see everything! No fancy hotels, just getting into the different cultures. Heck, maybe after I get this weight off, backpacking will be an option!
Rachelq
on 3/31/04 12:40 am - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Hi Bernjamin...I mean Benadette...I mean Bernadette. Too funny! 1. If you could do or be anything in the world, whether you have the talent/money right now or not, what would it be? I would be a professional singer...maybe a stage actress/singer. 2. Ben Affleck or Matt Damon? Ok...I'm showing my age here, but neither. They both remind me of little frat boys. I'm more of a Depp kind of gal. 3. How long did you think about surgery before making the first call? Probably around 1. 4. What is your favorite nick name and who gave it to you? I grew up being called Rocket by everyone. It was given to me by my dad. 5. What is the one place you would like to see/visit before you die? I think New Zealand (It is where my husband is from, and I have yet to visit). Rachel
Nancy D.
on 3/31/04 8:24 pm - Lake Oswego, OR
1. If you could do or be anything in the world, whether you have the talent/money right now or not, what would it be? My answer COP. 2. Ben Affleck or Matt Damon? My answer - the Afflac Duck, does that count? 3. How long did you think about surgery before making the first call? Nlong fought since 11-2002 4. What is your favorite nick name and who gave it to you? Babygirl, My sweetheart Jason 5. What is the one place you would like to see/visit before you die? My answer - Russia
aimeexx
on 4/1/04 5:43 am - Beaumont, CA
1. A famous singer 2. Ben Affleck in Pearl Harbor 3. A split second 4. Mommy- my son Logan 5. Ireland- all of it.
DeeLynette S
on 4/1/04 8:29 pm - Crest Hill, IL
Good questions 1. Some how some way when I'm at goal. I'm going to try my hand in acting. Look for me on the red carpet. HAHA 2. Neither: Will Smith 3. About a year 4. Msbouji - Hubby 5. Africa
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views