30 days and counting!!!

Bryn Hagen
on 3/30/04 9:51 pm - Jamestown, ND
Hi everyone! Wanted to show you my happy dance, since i'm only a month away from surgery! April 30th!!! But, am getting a bit anxious, nervous about it. Here is what my tummy is doing right now. I still am sooo happy tho! Just curious to know if anyone else is from ND or is having surgery on April 30th. Anyone else as nervy as me? Moods up and down? Love to hear about it! Ttyl, Bryn
Bernadette A.
on 3/30/04 10:13 pm - Savage, MN
Hi Bryn, I am not in North Dakota, nor am I having surgery on April 30th, but my birthday is on April 30th. I will be 11 days post op then. I have gone up and down a bit too, but I am really trying to keep the positive thoughts going. My cousin had surgery in January, and she helps keep me from the "stinkin thinkin". Good luck - hope all goes well for you. Bernadette in Minnesota
Daphne F.
on 3/31/04 3:03 am - Medford, NY
I am also having my "do over" on April 30th. I have times where I can't wait and moments when I get a bit scared. I have two children and I worry about something happening to me. My father died from aspirating during surgery. I miss him so much. My daughter is 14 and she is so clingy right now. She checks on me everyday, all day. She is so afraid that something is going to happen and she will not have a home. She was a foster child for the first 6 years of her life. My stomach is jumpy all day. I have been getting everything ready. I have a daughter that is 31. She will be out here to help me. I am happy and excited to have the surgery. I just don't want to fail. My sister had it don't 2 years and she is back eating everything she was eating before. My daughter has a friend that also had it and she is bigger than she was also. Please let me know how you are doing after your surgery. Good luck. Daphne
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views