I have a date...with the surgeon!!

Rachael T.
on 3/30/04 1:07 pm - Paradise, CA
I got the much awaited phone call this morning! I was approved in just one day! I have my RNY on April 20th. WOW!! I've waited almost four years for this to happen, and now that it's here I can hardly believe it. I must say, I'm a tad bit anxoius! I'm wondering if this next three weeks is going to drag on, or if it will fly by...we'll see!!
Bryn Hagen
on 3/30/04 9:31 pm - Jamestown, ND
Yay! I'm so happy for you! :D It took about 2 1/2-3 weeks to get myself approved for my Open RNY for April 30th. I hear ya about the wondering if the time will drag on or fly by?! I was approved about a month ago, and i was flying high!!!! Totally elated! Completely excited. Then, last Monday, i got hit with worry and fear, panic attacks followed. It's now a week later and i feel much better...and me feeling better is because of the support i get from my friends here and from another online support group. I don't know what i'd do without all of you! *HUGS* So best wishes and super good thoughts to you hun! Hang in there, i'm right here with you! All will be fine. God Bless, Bryn
girlcub
on 3/30/04 9:41 pm - Aurora, CO
i am so happy for you-- i have a date for april 19- but it will most likely get rescheduled due to insurance not approving yet-- but again great news for you -- good luck on a speedy recovery
Jillybean
on 3/30/04 11:52 pm - Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, NC
Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views