5 QUESTION GAME

Kathy C.
on 3/29/04 3:09 pm - Someplace, MI
OK I'll start.. I ask 5 questions and they can be about anything in the world and whoever replies 1st posts the 5 questions for the next day!!! Now if you see someone dropped the ball or went to surgery jump right in and ask away.. it's a lot of fun I promise!!!! 1. Where do you see yourself in 1 year?? 2. What kind of work do you do?? 3. If you could be the opposite sex for one day... What's the 1st thing you'd have to do??? 4. What's the silliest thing you want to ask about this surgery but have been afraid to say?? 5. Who is your biggest cheerleader and support for this lifesaving surgery?
Bernadette A.
on 3/29/04 10:02 pm - Savage, MN
an April Fool here, 1. I don't look out as far as a year. Getting through the next couple weeks is enough thought for me. 20 days til I become a loser.... 2. I am an executive administrative assistant to all of the management team at a mortgage company. I love my job, the company I work for and the people I work with. This is my second home. 3. If I was the opposite sex for one day, the first thing I would do is pee-standing up. HA!! 4. I haven't been afraid to ask any questions. 5. My biggest supporter is my cousin, Kasey Karmon. We decided together that we wanted to have this surgery, and she had hers in January. She has lost 64 pounds!!!!! She introduced me to this web site. We talk every night on the phone. Kathy - how come you didn't answer the questions?? Bernadette
Kathy C.
on 3/30/04 4:05 am - Someplace, MI
I don't answer them because I am not having surgery and it's more fun to ask anyways I guess... Thanks for responding.. and you are so lucky to have a job you love and such a super friend in your cousin!!!! Kathy
Jillybean
on 3/30/04 9:14 am - Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, NC
I wanna play!! What do I do--- answer these questions, or ask new ones? And if I ask, do I answer the questions I asked? Am I even making sense? lol Jill
Kathy C.
on 3/30/04 11:27 am - Someplace, MI
Hi Jill!!! Whoever answers 1st is the next days question asker... You can jump in and answer anytime and if you wanna post 5 questions to get to know everyone better than please feel free.. this is a fun way to get to know everyone!! Kathy
Rachelq
on 3/30/04 9:31 am - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
1. Where do you see yourself in 1 year?? Healthier! 2. What kind of work do you do?? Work at home - Part time CSR / Full time mom of 2 boys (3 and 7) 3. If you could be the opposite sex for one day... What's the 1st thing you'd have to do??? Hmmm...??? 4. What's the silliest thing you want to ask about this surgery but have been afraid to say?? I am an open book. I ask my questions as soon as they pop into my head. 5. Who is your biggest cheerleader and support for this lifesaving surgery My husband. He is my rock! I have also made a lot of terrific friends on the California Board. That's me in a nutshell! Rachel
Nancy D.
on 3/31/04 8:28 pm - Lake Oswego, OR
1. Where do you see yourself in 1 year?? In Old Navy, trying on some cute cargo's 2. What kind of work do you do?? Corrections Officer 3. If you could be the opposite sex for one day... What's the 1st thing you'd have to do??? Get an erection---- hell, I'm being honest 4. What's the silliest thing you want to ask about this surgery but have been afraid to say?? Is *** considederd protien? 5. Who is your biggest cheerleader and support for this lifesaving surgery? My guyfriend Jason
aimeexx
on 4/1/04 5:41 am - Beaumont, CA
1. In 5 years...150 lbs lighter, successful in being a mommy and a teacher, still living in my same house. 2. 3rd grade teacher 3. Pee standing up 4. Am I going to be able to drink alcohol? 5. My dad
baddgurrl
on 4/1/04 8:54 am - Chino Valley, AZ
Oh God I am rolling laughing, MY boyfriend JASON will love this when he gets home, and the answer to the question is ..............yes it is PURE protein, but the question is just how much?? And I'd do a lot more than get an erection, I DO STUFF with it!! You made my day I have secretly been thinking of getting my boyfriends stuff analyzed by my sister the lab tech (hehe) I think I might get kicked off this board HAHA. I can just see the gasps from the peanut gallery at these posts. Like I said my guy will probably send you flowers for that comment
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views