Greetings April Fools ha ha ha ha

Kathy C.
on 3/29/04 3:08 pm - Someplace, MI
Hi!!!! I know everyone is all excited and happy and excited and nervous and scared and anxious and happy and OMG is this happening right now. I know this because I jus****ched a wonderful group of people on the MARCH BOARD "GRADUATE".. in fact we have a few finishing up!!! SO I thought I'd pop over here and see what you're board is doing.... I took the liberty of giving you guys a nick name but please feel free to change it. We also had "Official Titles" to pass the time and just have FUN..... Pick your title based on your personality traits or flaws They also named their post op "Pouches" based on it's personality... Look out we have one named "Bundy" because he is a homicidal maniac Of course everyone scrambled to find an "Angel" and I highly reccomend this because when one of your "family" is away for surgery it's very hard waiting for news... so if you can find a buddy or make one on here who can check on you and post for ya that would be fantastic!!!! OH and to pass the time and get to know one another may I suggest the 5 question game??? I have stolen it and then it was stolen from me It's fun anyways That will be my next post since this one is already pretty long Nice meeting everyone!!!!! Have fun and enjoy the ride!!! You're gonna love the destination!!!!!! Kathy
Kim T.
on 3/30/04 2:34 am - Dracut, MA
Hi Kathy!!! welcome to april.. wooo hooooooooo!! I must say i just read your profile and i'm amazed!!! you are quite the inspiration!!! an angel in disguise really... I wish you luck on your journey and whatever twists and turns it takes along the way!! your persistance will prevail !!!!!!!!!!!!!! ~Kim (one of the april fools) lol
Jillybean
on 3/30/04 9:18 am - Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, NC
Hi Kathy and welcome to our board! I don't mind the name "April Fool"-- because I'm sure as soon as I'm out of surgery, I'll be asking myself what kind of fool I am for putting myself through it--- lol. And I know that in the long run it will be Sooooooooo worth it!! I dont have an angel yet, but I'm looking for one. I'd love to have someone in the Fayetteville, NC area just because thats where I am, but any board angel will do I look forward to going through this next month with everyone! Jill
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views