calling all April 13th surgery dates

Eileen G.
on 3/30/04 11:43 pm - Sun Valley, NV
Good Morning I have my preop class tonight,my preop appt with my dr tommorrow and my pre admit testing on friday...busy busy my surgery is @ 2pm on the 13th...I am SO ready...I will keep you both in my thoughts and oh by the way Welcome to the club
C. W.
on 3/30/04 8:15 pm - Carbondale, IL
a club huh its always great to have people to with and to ...I will be thinking about you on your days....less than 2 weeks... My surgery is at 1 pm, when Is everyone time of surgery? Conita
irisheyes
on 3/30/04 9:09 pm - Harmony, MN
I have to call the evening before to get the time i need to show up. FYI....does everyone realize that our "last Supper" will (most likely) be on Easter Sunday? How ironic is that? Katie
C. W.
on 3/31/04 6:08 am - Carbondale, IL
however the last supper will be a liquid meal LOL...I have to be on liquids for the last 24 hours...and a Low fat diet for the week before..Does anyone else have to be on liquids for those last hours? I have my pre op testing on Monday the 5th...cant wait..!! I wish that my surgery was for the morning instead of 1 pm,,,,but im not complaining......cause i have a date Conita
irisheyes
on 3/31/04 6:43 am - Harmony, MN
really? I don't have to do a thing! they said i could eat what ever i wanted. I have decided to eat light on the Mon. before...otherwise it's just NPO after midnight. but it will be ham on sunday...i'll have some for you too, Conita! Katie
C. W.
on 3/31/04 6:52 am - Carbondale, IL
Thanks Katie,,, Its nice to have someone looking out for me I will be sure to have some chicken broth in you honor.. Conita
Eileen G.
on 3/30/04 11:41 pm - Sun Valley, NV
Good Morning I have my preop class tonight,my preop appt with my dr tommorrow and my pre admit testing on friday...busy busy my surgery is @ 2pm on the 13th...I am SO ready...I will keep you both in my thoughts and oh by the way Welcome to the club
C. W.
on 3/31/04 6:58 am - Carbondale, IL
Elieen and Katie since we are in this club I was thinking, beside this message board i dont have you email address..I will email you both so that you can have mine. that way I can add you in my addresses book and email ya after that day! Conita
irisheyes
on 3/31/04 10:05 am - Harmony, MN
how funny i was thing the same thing about email addresses.....I guess great minds thing alike don't they?! Conita, I was just wondering what is the reason that you have to be on a soft food/liquid diet before surgery? Did your Dr. give a reason for this....just wondering. It's so funny how different Dr's do things. Look forward to getting you email address. (yours too Elieen) Katie
C. W.
on 3/31/04 7:20 pm - Carbondale, IL
I guess that is to make it easier for surgery,,,and start the habit now ya know...Also when you diet i believe that you liver gets smaller,, and thats a good thing when having surgery... HAve a great day Everyone
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views