1 Week to go - April 5, 2004

mrsjevers
on 3/29/04 4:26 am - Bakersfield, Ca
Question? Will I still have butterflies in my new tummy? One week left and then I will start my emergence from my cocoon.
thin_tyme
on 3/29/04 5:56 am - WY
Good question Cynthia. I think we will have butterflies in our tummies when we get to go shopping for the first time, I mean REALLY shopping, you know what I mean. You will be in my thoughts and prayers as you begin your Journey. I am excited for you. I will be having surgery April 16th myself. See you around. Mechelle
Lisa B.
on 3/29/04 6:29 am - Marquette, MI
I'm April 5 too! Just looking to see what I'm suppose to eat afterwards discovered I really need to read my information again. Forgot I had actual menu plans I could use!! I'm not scared so far because starting today I was thinking won't have to wear this ugly outfit again! I'll be doing this everyday. This is the last Monday I'll be this size
mrsjevers
on 3/30/04 5:27 am - Bakersfield, Ca
Hey Lisa!! Best of luck next Monday. I'll be thinking of ya. That sounded good - your statement of this being the last Monday of being this size. Yippee!! Keep me posted on how you're doing. Cynthia
Dodie R.
on 3/29/04 7:31 am - North Little Rock, AR
Good luck to you Cynthia!!! My surgery is also April 5th and I am sure excited. You will be in my thoughts and prayers. God bless you, Dodie
mrsjevers
on 3/30/04 5:07 am - Bakersfield, Ca
Thanks Dodie : ) Best of luck to you also. I'll keep you in my prayers as well. Cynthia
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views